It’s the time of year where you gather around, put on some country love songs and celebrate your loved ones on Valentine’s Day!
In honor of the special holiday, The CMBeat has put together a Top 10 List of Country Love Songs for your Valentine’s Day Playlist featuring new songs from upcoming country artists!
The list of music in no particular order includes your country love songs but also features some great country heartbreak songs for those who would like to listen to them on this Valentine’s Day!
- Lee Brice – Soul
2. Alexandra Kay – We Wouldn’t Be Us
3. Heath Sanders – Love Needs Makin’
4. Mae Estes – Roses
5. Lance Curtis – Heart That Matters
6. Carly Pearce – Should’ve Known Better
7. Jeffrey East – Always Be Mine
8. Dan + Shay – Glad You Exist
9. Levi Hummon – A Home
10. Ian Munsick – Long Haul
What is your favorite new Country Love or Heartbreak Song? I’d love to hear your thoughts, so leave me a comment below or on social media!